2. The collection and use of customer information by the shop JeansOriginal.eu brought to the necessary minimum order is required for the sale of goods. This includes e-mail address and personal address.
3. Personal information contained in the forms stored and processed in a manner consistent with the scope of the authorization granted by the Polish law and , in particular, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133 , item . 883 as amended).
4. No customer information is shared with any third or third parties.
5. Buyer shall have the right to access their data, correct them, and the demand for their removal.
7. Cookies are used by the store JeansOriginal.eu to the analysis of the users'
behavior during activity on website (statistics), and to store preferences of the users' information (eg basket) .
9. E-mail addresses, entered into the form ' Subscribe the newsletter, will be used only to provide the subscribers with our newsletter.